Google Vision API: Technology That Can Sense Our World
If you have been spending a lot of your summer watching SYFY Blockbusters, you’ll know that the most powerful computers are like humans, in that they can, see, taste, touch, hear, and smell the world around them. One of the latest and greatest Application Program
Interfaces (API), Google Cloud Vision, enables developers to understand the content of an image by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy to use API. Finally, your computers and smartphones can see and sense their world. How does it work?
- Google vision can detect individual objects within larger pictures to categorize and build metadata on your image.
- Vision API has the ability to grow and change over time as more objects are introduced to improve accuracy.
- Vision API can help moderate, prevent and block violent or adult content on crowd-sourced images.
- Vision API can detect text and language from images using optical character recognition and Automatic Language Identification.
The myth that only big business can utilize google vision is a false one. Small and mid-size companies can improve their efficiency, and streamline their categorization and inventory processes all with a simple click of the button.
Sunvera Software is here to help your small and mid-size business achieve the success and proficiency your company has been hoping for. Check out our website or give us a quick call to begin planning your tech future today.
What’s the difference between Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence (AI), in contrast to the natural intelligence of humans, is machine taught and learned technology. Coined in the 1950’s, Artificial Intelligence is one of the biggest buzzwords impacting big data tech companies today. The 6 major goals of AI are as follows: Continue reading “AI vs. ML”
Have you ever been woken up in the middle of the night by a kid with a high fever or received a worried phone call from grandma who tripped and bruised her hip? One course of action is to drive to the emergency room, sit in crowded stuffy waiting rooms for hours, pay enormous co-pays, only for the nurse to offer 5 minutes of care and prescribe ibuprofen or a Band-Aid. We all care that our loved ones are receiving the best care possible, but occasionally we know that not every scrape or bruise requires a rushed trip to the emergency room. Telemedicine is rising as the urgent care app which will change the future of medicine.
Here are the top 5 reasons to use telemedicine:
- Telemedicine, like MedHeroes, is a 1 to 1 direct communication between a doctor and their patient. Doctors use audio/video technology to see/hear the symptoms of their patients, and thus can quickly and effectively diagnose their issue.
- Telemedicine can arrange for a doctor to visit their patient at home so their patient does not need to travel to an ER.
- Telemedicine is more cost-effective. They create easy pricing and transparent costs without the hassle of insurance companies. Often Telemedicine is far less expensive than paying emergency room fees and one can pay for exactly the care they receive.
- Telemedicine reduces the risk of spreading diseases in contagious waiting rooms. The doctor can also analyze the environment you live in as a factor to your illness.
- Follow up care is quick and easy so you can get back to your everyday life.
Sunvera Software can help your company create or improve your Urgent Care APP to develop telemedicine of the future. Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with our skilled software developers to discuss your mobile app ideas of the future.