Results-Focused Cloud Migration Company in Irvine
The number of businesses shifting to the Cloud is increasing day by day, with over 72% of firms having at least one application in the Cloud (IDG). As the leading cloud services in Irvine, CA, Sunvera allows your digital assets to have a smooth transition so your business can start enjoying the many benefits of making this shift, including major cost savings, increased security and more.
Tremendous ROI & cost savings
Better performance and uptime with automation
Scalable technology infrastructure with load
Compliance, security and risk mitigation
We help small companies in Southern California to accelerate their business with cloud migration
Achieve higher ROI - Move from CAPEx to OPEx (CEO/CIO/CTO)
- Reduce IT Cost – Outsource
- Outsource IT Infrastructure/Services
Just-in-time and Scalable IT (Customers and End-users)
- Flexible Pay-As-You go model
- Guaranteed services
- Business efficiency and growth
Short time-to-market to achieve higher productivity (IT/Tech)
- Rapid development
- High scalability, performance and uptime
Compliance, Security and flexible infrastructure (Operations & Legal)
- Compliance to data and access control laws
- Robust security standards
- Cost efficiency thru infrastructure optimization
Sunvera’s Cloud Management Solutions
- Where to start?
- Costs & ROI
- Security, Governance and Tools
- Organizational Readiness
- Cloud Architecture
- Right Cloud Automation
- Transform traditional infra to cloud
- Operational tools for monitoring and managing
- In-house and Vendor apps
- Readiness to move to cloud
- Application upgrade to move to cloud
- 24×7 managed service
- Governance and reporting
- Scalability & Load-readiness
- Cost optimization
Sunvera’s Cloud Rollout Strategy
- Asset discovery
- Benefits analysis
- Risk assessment
- Migration plan
Build and Setup
- Identify and configure components
- Build/Convert applications to cloud architecture
- Deploy, test and validate
- SLA monitoring
- Alerts and recovery management
- Billing and costs monitoring
We offer all three deployment models – Private, Public and Hybrid
- Private Cloud: Private cloud services are delivered from a business’s data center to internal users. This model offers the versatility and convenience of the cloud, while preserving the management, control and security common to local data centers.
- Public Cloud: In the public cloud model, a third-party cloud service provider delivers the cloud service over the internet. Public cloud services are sold on demand, typically by the minute or hour, though long-term commitments are available for many services. Customers only pay for the CPU cycles, storage or bandwidth they consume.
- Hybrid Cloud: The goal of a hybrid cloud is to create a unified, automated, scalable environment that takes advantage of all that a public cloud infrastructure can provide, while still maintaining control over mission-critical data.
Our Top Five Services for Our Customers
- Self-Service Provisioning: End users can spin up compute resources for almost any type of workload on demand. This eliminates the traditional need for IT administrators to provision and manage compute resources.
- Elasticity: Companies can scale up as computing needs increase and scale down again as demands decrease. This eliminates the need for massive investments in local infrastructure, which may or may not remain active.
- Pay-per-Use: Compute resources are measured at a granular level, enabling users to pay only for the resources and workloads they use.
- Workload Resilience: Cloud service providers often implement redundant resources to ensure resilient storage and to keep users’ important workloads running — often across multiple global regions.
- Migration Flexibility: Organizations can move certain workloads to or from the cloud — or to different cloud platforms — as desired or automatically for better cost savings or to use new services as they emerge.
Cloud Services in Orange County
By running your business on cloud, you not only save time and money, but also enhance security. The number of businesses, small and large, adopting to the cloud is increasing, and will only continue to increase in the coming years. As one of the leading cloud service providers in Orange County, we can help you implement the right solution for your small or mid-sized business. Contact us today!
© 2020 Sunvera Software. All Rights Reserved.