If you believe mobile pundits, Mobile App Economy is expected to grow to $6 Trillion (with a ‘T’) by 2021. Year 2021 is not too far and before you know it, we will be in 2021.
Behind all stats telling us which parts of the world is going to grow and who spends the most on an hourly basis, etc.
Is the real question “Are you ready to cash-in?”
To make money from mobile app is fairly simple – create a great (and viral) mobile app, publish it on iTunes and Google Play stores, watch downloads go up, your app rise to the top of both stores and count your dollars. Easier said than done.
It is usually extremely difficult to make money in mobile app economy. Most people fail, lose quite a bit and then blame everything under the sun for their failure including themselves. Even moderately promoted apps fail because even if users download the app, they do not engage. Big and small companies suffer alike when it comes to mobile app downloads and subsequent usage.
To be ready to benefit from mobile app economy’s growth, one needs to get started NOW. Here are the steps…
- Identify a niche that should focus on either
- Users will engage your app for 2 hours or more every day.
- An app users will spend an average of $5 per month.
- Identify where your users hang out. Seek them out and get in their face:
- Book clubs, Archery club
- Hire a great mobile app development company that can:
- Design a greatly designed mobile app
- Release both iOS and Android app (iOS Development and Android Development Company)
- Build any backend admin portal to manage your business
- Submit and manage on-going maintenance
- Do your part in promotion.
- Start even before the app is built
- Rinse and repeat
The key is to find a great partner who can bring your idea to reality without bothering you every step of the way. Lastly, persevere and you will be victorious. $6 Trillion dollars is huge for a lot of people to be successful.
For help with your “Mobile App Development” project, call us at +1 949 284-6300 or email us at [email protected] Alternatively, you can Schedule a free consultation.