Almost all text messaging marketing efforts geared towards driving sales started with a text message activity. Alternatively, you can choose to send bulk messages to all or selected individuals within a geographical region or community.
SMS (text messages) or MMS (multimedia text messages) based texts would use the same mechanism to set up and send as a single SMS. Bulk SMS can be sent both manually and automatically.
SMS marketing is one of the most important aspects of any internet marketing campaign. Keeping in touch with your clients and getting them to do business with you are two of the hardest tasks any marketer has to face.
So without further ado, here is how to send bulk text messages on schedule.
What is Bulk SMS OR Bulk Text Messages?
Almost everyone reading an SMS message has access to a mobile phone, which is why there are more mobile phones than toothbrushes. SMS boasts an unrivalled open rate of 98% for good reason! Since 90% of adults keep their mobile phones close at hand at all times, SMS messages are read on average within 90 seconds of being sent.
So how does a bulk SMS service work? Generally speaking, it is an application-to-person (A2P) messaging service that allows users to send a large number of messages to several recipients.
A bulk text message package allows you to send messages from any computer at any time (while email and phone have their limitations). It is possible to send bulk text messages in more than one way, but what I am going to explain will get you up and running in no time.
Let’s take a look at a few of the best ways to send SMS messages to a larger audience using your Android device.
How to Send Bulk Text Messages From Your PC on Schedule:
Businesses can easily target their target market by sending SMS messages in bulk from a PC to get in touch with them. With an advanced online SMS platform, you can reach your customers anytime, anywhere.
Sending bulk SMS messages from your PC is easy with the three methods listed below:
The SMSGlobal SMS gateway can also be integrated into your own software for sending bulk SMS messages. A range of robust and secure SMS APIs are available for integrating SMS APIs into existing platforms seamlessly. The process allows you to send SMS messages from within your own software. API integration can be tested and developed for free so that you’re getting the right fit for your needs.
Top SMS APIs Providers In 2021
- Twilio SMS API
- Telesign SMS Verify API
- Nexmo SMS Messaging API
- D7SMS API
- Telnyx API
- MessageBird API
- ClickSend (Inteltech) API
- Nexmo Verify API
Email to SMS
An email account can be used to send a text message from your own computer, eliminating the need to add a new feature to your CRM system, log into a special website, or upload bulk lists via CSV files. It is simple to handle user-replies with many emails to SMS providers. Text messages also open the door to instant two-way communication, which is very useful when rotating staff or scheduling appointments. While using an email to SMS provider, you will need to have access to your email client, rather than a web-based solution.
Top Email To SMS Providers In 2021
- ClickSend – Best Email To SMS Service
- Burst SMS – Cheap SMS Rates
- MessageMedia – Large Business SMS
- MessageBird – the global mobile network
- SMS Global – Top Features of Email To SMS
- Twilio – Messaging for Large Organizations
- Clickatell – The Best Premium SMS Service
- EZTexting – Text Messages For SMEs
How to Send Bulk SMS/Text Through Android Apps on Schedule:
There are several reasons to schedule text messages ahead of time, whether you want to send a quick “happy belated birthday” message to a family member or friend, or you have friends who work a different schedule than you do. Originally, Android users could only schedule messages to be sent later through apps. Today, you can schedule messages through stock Android SMS apps as well as multiple apps.
Top Android Bulk SMS Apps In 2021
- Multi SMS Sender
- Bulk SMS Plans
- Group Messaging
- Bulk SMS Sender (BSS)
- Multi SMS & Group SMS
How To Send Bulk SMS/Text Messaging From Your Samsung Phone on Schedule:
When you need to communicate a message to multiple contacts at once, you can send mass SMS messages from your Samsung Galaxy. You can text a single message to every contact in your Contacts list from your device. Using the Galaxy’s Contact Groups feature, create an address book group that includes all of your contacts. The Galaxy’s Messaging app lets you send an all-inclusive contact group a single text message.
Create Contact Group:
- Click the “Contacts” icon in the home screen of the Samsung Galaxy to access the Contacts list.
- To access the Groups form, tap the tab labeled “Groups”.
- When you click the “Menu” button, the “Create” option will appear.
- You can name the new group anything you like, for example, “All Contacts.”
- Select “Add Member” from the menu. You will be able to check each contact on the Contacts list when you open it.
- Select all contacts from your Contact list by checking the box “Select All,” then tap “OK.” All contacts from your Contact list are added to the new group.
Send Group Text
- From the Galaxy home screen, tap the “Contacts” icon, and then tap “Groups”.
- To create an inclusive contact group, tap the entry.
- The Contact Group contact list appears after pressing the “Menu” key and selecting “Send Message.”
- After you tap “All,” the Messaging app opens and you will be able to create an SMS message.
- The text input box allows you to write a message to the group.
- You can send the message to all members of the contact group by tapping “Send”.
As a result of its many benefits, it revolutionizes customer interaction and will probably continue to do so over the long term.
Sunvera builds intelligent communication / chat mobile applications for small and mid-sized businesses, including applications to send bulk text messages on schedule. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.