Low-code app development is affecting pretty much every industry and vertical out there, from healthcare to banking, the insurance sector, manufacturing, and everything in between. It has already achieved a great deal of popularity, and if you are planning to join the bandwagon, you’ve come to the right place.
Low-code app development is becoming the solution of choice for enterprises who want quicker time-to-market and efficient application development processes.
Is LOW-CODE a good fit for you?
- Is your IT backlog filled with simple applications?
- Is there an eager, intelligent business leader in your company who can create apps?
- How can you accelerate the development process?
Whether you already have an app in place or are looking to get started with a new one, low-code app development can accelerate customer value delivery and business growth. But what is it? That’s just what we’re going to dive into.
What Is Low-Code App Development?
As defined by Forrester Research:
Platforms that allow rapid implementation of business applications with minimal hand-coding and minimal time and money investment in setup, training, and deployment.
We all know the drill. Digital speed is becoming more and more important to organizations. The constant evolution of customer expectations has forced them to increase operations, enhance the customer experience, and adapt quickly to changes in the market. Are you ready to take advantage of low-code’s speed and power to differentiate yourself from the competition?
Low-code development platforms can make it happen. Low-code development platforms enable new business applications to be developed rapidly and iteratively. Therefore, it is possible to create beautiful apps. Faster innovation. More brilliant running and more efficient.
This method allows service delivery to be quickly adjusted to meet consumer expectations.
The bottom line? Technology that requires little coding leads to digital transformation!!
How a Low-Code Application Platform Works?
Low-code development has evolved from its early-stage focus on departmental applications with limited functionality to helping enterprises develop, use, and change enterprise-grade applications.
The rapid development of business applications based on low-code platforms will help you achieve digital transformation more quickly. A low-code business’ success comes down to these three factors:
LOW-CODE > Ease & Convenience > Speed & Efficiency> Power & Secure
Ease & Convenience
- Minimal coding is required
- Setting up, training, and deploying the system requires a minimal upfront investment.
- Remove barriers between Business and IT so that improvements and continuous collaboration can be achieved.
- With tools that are so easy to use, even citizen developers can create apps that play nicely with the IT environment.
- Native, instant mobility that requires no extra time, effort, or resources
- Easily create and customize enterprise applications with visual, drag-and-drop tools
- Seamless integration of existing systems, data, and processes
- A user-friendly interface and seamless experience on any device make apps easy to use
Speed & Efficiency
- Getting applications out to business users quickly increases IT’s strategic impact.
- Faster development of apps: Launch apps in minutes, not months
- Develop fast-paced approaches to adapting to market conditions, customer expectations, new technology, and more
- Stay on top of the shifting expectations of prospects, customers, and employees
- Cloud-based low-code relieves IT of maintenance burdens
- The drag-and-drop implementation of enterprise apps makes them easy and fast to create and modify
Powerful & Secure
Enterprise-grade low-code gives your IT department the power to fully meet the needs of your business and turbocharge innovation, even though that’s the opposite of what people usually imagine when they hear low-code.
- The ability to develop and launch innovative apps that meet the needs of enterprises, not just those of departments
- No matter how large or small the enterprise, departmental apps can be expanded to address enterprise-wide challenges.
- Able to deploy enterprise apps across the organization, regardless of the number of users or the geographical distribution
- Certified security standards, such as PCI, HIPAA, SOC 2, 3, and many more
- Develop powerful, sophisticated apps for customers, users, and constituents
- Take charge of your organization’s digital transformation, become a leader in the industry, and gain a competitive advantage
- Quickly scale projects, programs, and lines of business of any size, instantly
Evolution Of Low Code Application Development
The industry used to develop all software manually by having developers sit in front of their computers and write thousands of lines of code. Companies and consumers were both unhappy with this slow and arduous process.
A change was needed.
Platforms made it easier for developers to create apps by 2011. By ensuring the reuse and modularization of code visually, these platforms enabled code reuse and modularization. As a result, developers could save a great deal of time, and the code became more reusable.
As a result of the rapid growth of low-code platforms, the number of them has increased rapidly. There are hundreds of vendors in the low-code market, and many of them present compelling arguments for using their products.
Best Low Code App Builder
As more and more companies, both old and new, enter the low-code market and refine their offerings, competition is heating up. We selected heavyweights from both the veteran and newcomer corners of the low-code development tool market in our debut roundup of reviews.
- Zoho Creator
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Google App Maker
With maturity and significant evolution over the last decade or so, these platforms offer mature low-code solutions. OutSystems, Mendix, and Appian are all well-known for developing strong developer and customer communities.
Our testing revealed that Mendix, OutSystems, and Salesforce have the most developed ecosystems and are the easiest to integrate with.
The Future Of Low-Code Android App Development
App development is no longer a privilege reserved for the most prominent players. Native mobile apps are custom-developed, which means they come at a specific cost. It may take several months, or even years, for this process to complete.
Despite not knowing or having experience with coding, everyone can make an app using the no-code app builders. Online app builders are on a mission to democratize technology and raise the affordability and accessibility of mobile app development to businesses of various niches, sizes, and sizes.
No-code builders and app makers allow business users and citizen developers to construct their app ideas without going deep into programming. Using an app builder, you can build an app without learning to code or investing months of effort.
Any amateur or experienced app maker can easily convert an idea into an app with an easy drag and drop interface.
Sunvera Software develops next-level mobile applications from start-to-finish. Schedule a free 30-minute call with us to discuss your business, or you can give us a call at (949) 284-6300.